This pages attempts to give all the information about any cutscene in Majora's Mask whose information is not just information about the area the cutscene happens in that resets every time you leave the area, except for information that was already given in earlier articles.
Dawn & dusk cutscenesEdit
The Dawn cutscene is about 11 seconds long and the dusk cutscene is about 3 seconds long. In most but not all places, that cutscene occurs when it becomes day or night in that places. That cutscene does not occur in the following places:
- Southern Swamp
- Goron recetrack
- Beaver racetrack
- Pirates' Fortress
- Pinnacle Rock
- Marine Research Labratory
Area showing around cutscenesEdit
For some areas, there's a cutscene showing around that area that will play the first time and only the first time in the whole game you enter it a certain way. That cutscene for Sounthern Swamp will not play when you enter it from Ikana Canyon and will wait until you enter it the proper way.
- The skull kid cutscene will play the first time and only the first time in the whole game you go into the space that activates it without the Stop Time glitch. Hovering over that space will not activate it.
- The Epona cutscene also activates the first time and only the first time in the whole game you go into the space that activates it without the Stop Time glitch.
- The goron race cutscene plays only when you enter the goron race for the first time since you last played the Song of Time.
- The Lulu cutscene only plays the first time in the whole game you play the New Wave Bossa Nova in the place you're supposed to.
- The pirate cutscene only plays the first time in the whole game you hookshot the turtle when he's up in Zora Cape.