discovered by ???
Trick Description Edit
The Sword and Shield skip allows you to skip getting the Ordon Sword and Wooden Shield by luring a Bokoblin into the right spot to use a Long Jump Attack off of him to get within range of the Twilight Barrier, thus effectively skipping the Sword and Shield miniquest, and a warp location.
How to Edit
- Find the Bokoblin, and lure him to the twilight barrier as close as midna will let you, toward the wall on the same side as the fairy fountain
- Using the wall, target the Bokoblin, and push him further until you're just before the point where Midna will send you back
- Carefully nudge the Bokoblin away from the wall a tiny bit to give you an angle that's more perpendicular to the Twilight Barrier
- When you think the Bokoblin is in position, wait for it to attack, then jump back, and then attack it with A. While the Bokoblin is still in the air, jump attack it again to do a Long Jump Attack
- If you fail the attempt, it's too late to skip the sword and shield, since the Bokoblin only appears once.