- You can only catch a fish in a zora egg tank in the Japanese version.
- You can only power crouch stab in the Japanese version.
- The time you have to get in the postman minigame is more precise in the Japanese version.
- The flying zora glitch can't be done in the Japanese version.
- The water wheel in Great Bay always freezes at a precise position in the English version but not in the Japanese version.
- You have to grab Mikau in the English version buy manually push him in the Japanses version.
- The blocks at the top of Stone Tower start in a different position in the Japanese version.
- In the Japanese version, the Deku Palace has holes that don't exist in the English version as well as having a different arrangement of torches.
- The storage room of the Ocean Spider House is different in the Japanese version.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.